I can’t believe it!!
Hello, internet wanderers!
Sorry I haven’t posted in FOREVER. I’ve made tons and tons of drafts then deleted them all because they just didn’t feel right. After this I won’t be able to post for another month or so because I shall be ON THY VACATION. When I get back, hopefully I’ll start blogging regularly. But let’s be honest, it’ll be more of a “I’ll blog whenever I’m not too lazy too and can actually think of something to write” sort of thing.
So if you couldn’t tell by the title, I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you to Awkward Aris for nominating me! You should definitely check out her blog- she’s hilarious!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- If you could go back in time and witness any one moment in history, what would it be and why? I’d probably choose the Seneca Falls Convention. I’m a huge feminist so being able to witness the first ever women’s rights convention held in the states would be super cool! The Declaration of Sentiments was also formed in that convention so I would love to see that happen =)
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? I’m a vegetarian so I honestly haven’t exactly eaten anything really weird 😂
- What is your favorite word? I actually go on pinterest a lot to look at weird words (this sounded a lot less random in my head) so one of my favorite words is probably one that I got off of pinterest: Vellichor. It’s described as the strange wistfulness of used bookstores.
- What is your least favorite word? Regurgitate. People just could’ve used the word puke but instead they invented regurgitate which just makes the whole ordeal a million times worse.
- Pineapple on pizza? Yes! Of course!
- What question do you hate answering? Uh…idk. Oh probably when substitute teachers pronounce my full name wrong (I go by Anna on this blog since my parents used to call me that when I was little, but my actual name’s a bit more confusing). So they pronounce my name wrong and I just want to wave it off and pretend it never happened but then they keep asking you if they pronounced it wrong which just creates an extremely awkward situation.
- What type of music do you like? Practically anything. Pop, country, acoustic, etc.
- What’s the worst joke you’ve ever heard? I honestly don’t really know. Some of my teachers at school make some really bad puns but I try my best to immediately forget those 😂
- Which country/city would you like to visit the most? Umm….Probably Italy since the architecture is so beautiful.
- What are you opinions on socks? I’m fine with them unless they’re on a bed. I just can’t stand socks on beds. Bonus points to the person wearing the socks if the socks are random and mismatched =)
- Why? Assuming you’re asking about the socks, I just don’t like socks on beds cause it just gets all icky and everywhere and aaagghhhh. And about the random socks part, I think it’s safe to say that anywhere who has random socks on is a great person. I mean, two words. Phil. Lester.
Ok now for my nominees!
- Ayla from British Girl Online
- Fred and George from Selcouth Humans
- Life is Random
- Stuffie Adventures
- Indie Song Lyrics
- Nocturnel Jen from Ten More Minutes
- Patricia Liu
- Ethereal Crystal
- Plants and Tea
And my questions:
- What’s your current obsession(s)?
- What’s something you really regret from your past?
- If you were any food, what food would you be? (idk anymore. that was extrememly random😂😂😂)
- If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
- Would you rather travel a century into the future or a century into the past? Why?
- What’s your favorite flavor of icecream?
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
- If you changed your name, what would you change it to? Or would you keep you original name?
- Unlimited money or unlimited fame/friends?
- Cats or dogs?
- What’s your ideal weather?
This has been so much fun! Thanks again to Awkward Aris! Like I mentioned before, I mostly won’t be blogging for a while so I guess I’ll see you guys in August!
Meme of Da Day:
Here I gave you two to make up for never uploading 😂😂😂 Maybe I should just post memes everyday…that would be a LOT easier =)